The Borlase network exists to build and maintain relationships throughout the Borlase Community, to embrace friendship and cultivate a culture of philanthropic support. Our role is to support the school in its aim of providing pupils with an outstanding educational experience.
Fundamentally, we grow and maintain links with the wider Borlase Community whose friendship and support we so greatly value and appreciate. Whether you are a former pupil, current or former parent, staff, or friend of the school we welcome your connectivity and involvement, especially through our e-comms, events, reunions, publications and professional network.
As a member of the Borlase Network community, you can:
• Keep up-to-date with community information via our news items, announcements, etc.
• Register for upcoming events and reunions
• Become a mentor or speaker to others in the Borlase Network
• Old Borlasians can search for and connect with friends in the Borlase Network
• Access community photos, newsletters and other publications
Please contact our Director of Development, Ilona Cains at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01628 816519 for more information or to update your details and stay in touch with Borlase.