For many years Borlase has benefitted from the active involvement of our wider community of Old Borlasians, parents and friends.
All of our former pupils are Old Borlasians. The Old Borlasian Club, is a club that was founded over 100 years ago, to provide ways for our former pupils to make contact with each other, to reconnect with the school, and to renew friendships.
The club is looking for new members
Keeping In Touch
You can now update your details directly with the Borlase Development team. Updating your contact details is easy and enables former pupils and staff to:
- Find old friends and make new connections
- Hear the latest news via our alumni newsletters
- Register for events
- Get involved with the alumni community
- Hear about campaigns that will benefit future students
- Make a donation
- Lost contact with your Borlase friends? We can help you to reconnect. We are very happy to forward your emails and letters on to your friends (if we have their contact details), just get in touch with us. You are also more than welcome to visit the school.
If you would like to speak with someone in confidence about supporting Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School, please contact:
Ilona Cains, Director of Development
Tel: 01628 816519