Once a Borlasian, always a Borlasian
Every Borlasian, upon leaving the school, becomes part of thecommunity of Old Borlasians. To ensure you receive relevant information and to keep in touch with the School and your fellow Borlasians, please update your contact information regularly – click here.
Benefits to Old Borlasians
As an Old Borlasian, you will:
- receive our bi-annual alumni e-newsletter;
- have the opportunity to join the Old Borlasian Club
- stay involved with rowing at the school via the 1921 Club;
- hear about class reunions and other events;
- hear about mentoring opportunities;
- hear about campaigns that will benefit future students;
- be able to find old friends and teachers and make new connections. We can help you to reconnect. We are very happy to forward your emails and letters on to your friends (if we have their contact details), just get in touch with us. You are also more than welcome to visit the school.
As an Old Borlasian there are many ways you can stay involved, playing an integral part in shaping the future of the school, as well as the past.
Support your class
Volunteering to become a year representative is a fun and satisfying way to stay in contact with your old classmates and to reconnect with Borlase. Reunions are amazing journeys down memory lane!
Old Borlasians can make a difference to a student’s future by offering career experience and advice during our annual Masterclass programme
Old Borlasians can mentor our Sixth Formers on university choices, applications for specific courses and apprenticeships